For over 25 years Dianeige has provided guidance to mountain tourism stakeholders across the various stages of their development projects.
Ski resorts and winter sport activities are at the heart of our know-how.
Our approach is transversal and global: it relies on the expertise and experience of a multidisciplinary team, drawing on local cultural specificities and natural environment.
Our areas of expertise . . .
- Snow and Mountain resorts (Strategic studies – Master plans – Training and support)
- Touristic territory and recreation sites (Tourism Engineering: from marketing to implementation)
- Environment (Energy saving – Ecological Engineering)
- Training of the staffs in the field (slope, snowmaking and grooming services)
4 season leisure activities (biking, trekking, zip-line, tubing, etc.): from design to realization.
• Global project development
• Summer and winter leisure mountain activities
• Socio-Economic expert
• Implant territory, ski lift and ski slope
• Sports venues of international competitions
• Water and energy resources, lake, snowmaking
• Expertise risks, ecology, environment and reglementary